PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is an entry-level certification for project practitioners, designed for those with less experience.
The CAPM Certification tests an individual’s knowledge of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
Overview of the CAPM Certification
The CAPM certification offers recognition to practitioners who are interested in or are just starting a career in project management, as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge. This certification denotes that the individual possesses the knowledge in the principles and terminology of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which outlines generally recognized good practices in project management. Individuals who do not have project experience but are interested in project management can benefit from this certification because it demonstrates their professional knowledge. Individuals who contribute specialized skills to a project team can benefit from this certification as well by allowing them to align their work with that of project managers. This knowledge can be applied to on-the-job experiences that help develop growing levels of competence in the practice of project management. Individuals who carry the CAPM designation after their name enjoy a high level of credibility from Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification holders, project managers, employers and peers.
CAPM Examination Policies and Procedures CAPM Examination Information The CAPM examination is comprised of 150 multiple-choice questions. Of the 150 questions, 15 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are placed throughout the examination randomly. No. of Scored Questions No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions TotalExamination Questions 135 15 150 The allotted time to complete the CAPM examination is three hours. It may take some certification candidates less than the allotted three hours to complete the examination.
Pass the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® on your first try!
450 High Realistic CAPM questions in 3 Exams
· You should probably go over the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition at least twice before taking these practice tests.
· You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
· You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
· The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test.(as learning mode)
· You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
· You can also use “Mark for review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
· If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.
Test your skills with 3 full practice exams